Search Picture Book Palooza

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Library Day in the Life

Going to try the Library Day in the Life. I believe it starts today. So here goes.

Up at 6 am, had to get going a little early because my care needs repaired so my dear husband, Harry met me there and then took me to work. Oh, I forgot, I picked up some scones for staff meeting. I work at a branch and am a children's librarian. Staff meeting was from 9-10, then I took my cart for Storytime out to the Children's storytime area to get it ready. Oops, before I did that, I typed up the Staff meeting notes and emailed them out. Then got ready for storytime. We had a visitor - Froggy from Jonathan London.
Storytime was big hit, we had a daycare and a couple of parents with their kids, so all in all, 25. Which is good for us. We're a medium size branch.
More later, gotta go be on desk.

No comments: